We understand your needs.
Attorneys should be able to devote their time, attention, and expertise to creating effective and enduring solutions for their clients. First Commercial Bank offers a complete array of trust and fiduciary expertise, including full trustee and administrative services, for:
- almost any type trust, including both revocable and irrevocable trusts and directed and full-discretionary trusts
- trusts holding privately or closely held businesses
- specialty or non-traditional assets (i.e., oil and gas, timber, etc.) held in trust.
We can strengthen your client relationship.
- Full service trust department. As a full service trust department our goal is to enhance and strengthen the client relationship that you have with your client by working with the attorney in a responsive, value-added manner. So you can concentrate on your practice, we can help you and your clients in a fiduciary capacity as trustee, executor, or as an agent for anyone serving in one of these roles.
- High quality and excellent service. Our staff has in-depth experience administering sophisticated trusts and estates including non-traditional fiduciary assets such as real estate interests, operating business interests, partnerships, oil and gas interests, and alternative investments. We do not feel obligated to sell these assets. Instead, we use the advantage of our experience and resources to determine how to best maximize value for the family, even if it means continuing to hold such assets in trust.
We offer a team approach.
In addition to working with attorneys, we work collaboratively with other trust advisors (Accountants, Financial Planners, Insurance Agents, Investment Managers, etc.) assisting them in administering plans that are most advantageous to clients.
NOT A DEPOSIT – NOT FDIC INSURED – NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY – NOT GUARANTEED BY THE INSTITUTION