Tapping the power of a holistic team.
First Commercial Bank whole-heartedly believes in the power of teamwork. This philosophy also extends outside our organization through collaboration with our clients and their entire team of allied professionals. We work with all the members of the team involved in the administration and management of the trust.
We understand your needs.
We know that you and every CPA want to maximize your time, attention and expertise to create effective and enduring solutions for your clients.
First Commercial Bank offers a complete array of trust and fiduciary expertise, including full trustee and administrative services, for:
- almost any type trust, including both revocable and irrevocable trusts and directed and full-discretionary trusts
- trusts holding privately or closely held businesses
- specialty or non-traditional assets (i.e., oil and gas, timber, etc.) held in trust.
We’re ready to help enhance your relationships with your clients.
- We’re a full service trust department. When you leverage our comprehensive range of trust services, you are able to strengthen your client relationships because we’re trained to support CPAs in a uniquely tailored, highly responsive, value-added fashion. This enables you to concentrate on your practice, as we work hand-in-glove with you and your clients in a fiduciary capacity as trustee, executor or as an agent for anyone serving in one of these roles.
- Deep-running know-how and excellent service. FCB’s Trust Services professionals have in-depth experience administering sophisticated trusts and estates, including non-traditional fiduciary assets such as real estate interests, operating business interests, partnerships, oil and gas interest, and alternative investments. We do not feel obligated to sell these assets. Instead, we use the advantage of our experience and resources to determine how to best maximize value for the family, even if it means continuing to hold such assets in trust.