We wanted to take this opportunity to inform you that our Popmoney® personal payment service partner has decided to discontinue the Popmoney service, effective June 26, 2023. As a result, Popmoney will no longer be available to our clients after 5:00 P.M. CST on June 26, 2023. In an effort to improve your online and mobile banking experience, we will be adding Zelle® to our product offerings during the month of July 2023.
Zelle® is a fast and easy way you send money to friends, family and others you trust. Payments are typically delivered within minutes to an enrolled recipient's U.S. bank account. With Zelle® you can send and receive money for things like splitting the cost of the dinner bill or sending a last-minute gift to a loved one.
What you need to know about the Popmoney service discontinuation:
- Payments created on June 26, 2023, until 5:00 P.M. CST will be processed. No new transactions will be processed after 5:00 P.M. CST on June 26, 2023.
- We recommend canceling recurring or future-dated payments that are scheduled for delivery after June 26, 2023. No recurring or future-dated payments will be processed after June 26, 2023.
- Transactions initiated before 5:00 P.M. CST on June 26, 2023, will be processed. Recipients who are registered Popmoney users will receive payment automatically. If the recipient is not a registered Popmoney user, they will get notification through email or text messages with instructions on how to accept the payment. If the payment is not accepted after 10 days, funds will be returned to the Sender.
- If you are the recipient of any pending Popmoney payments, please accept or cancel the payments by 5:00 P.M. CST on June 26, 2023. Cancelling the payment will result in the funds being returned to the sender.
- While you will no longer have access to Popmoney, you may review your Popmoney transactional activity in your bank statement.
We appreciate your business. For questions and concerns, please contact us at (866) 860-0007.
Popmoney is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc, or its affiliates. Terms and conditions apply. Zelle® and the Zelle® related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.