Primarily supports the Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Bank with administrative duties and serves as the point of contact between the executives and internal and external clients. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, planning, scheduling and coordinating details for internal and off-site meetings; recording and preparing detailed meeting minutes for the Bank’s Board of Directors and other committees; maintaining shareholder information and related communications; and providing support to other senior-level executives as needed with ongoing projects and mailings.
- High school diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred.
- Minimum of two to three years of job-related experience supporting senior executives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Well-developed organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple deadlines.
- High attention to detail.
Email your resume to [email protected]